Diesel fuel treatment for application in Gas Oil (Red Diesel) for agricultural, construction and forestry machinery.
Key Product Features;
- Disperses water (condensation) in storage tanks and protects engine components from the detrimental effects of water droplets carried with the fuel
- Counteracts bacterial growth (Diesel 'bug') by keeping tanks free of water
- Suitable for use in fuels with biofuel content: stabilises fuel, prolonging fuel shelf life and slowing degradation
- Cleans and protects fuel systems: prolongs injector life and reduces emissions
- Reduces vehicle downtime and servicing requirements
- Enhances fuel combustion process, creating a finer atomised spray and hotter, more complete 'burn' with increased power output and cetane rating
- Adds lubricity to counteract effects of low sulphur fuels
- Dosage recommendation: to achieve a complete mix STRATUS MULTIPLANT HD
- should be applied to fuel storage tank prior to next delivery of fuel. Alternatively,
- it may also be added directly to machinery tank.
1 litre MULTIPLANT HD in 1,500 litres fuel